Kids & Teens
Resources for Kids and Teens
Making healthy food choices and playing hard each day will help give you the ENERGY you need to be at your best EVERYDAY, and keep you healthy so you feel GREAT!
Check out some of the resources below that will help keep your body and mind STRONG.
- Fruits and Veggies More Matters
- Dole 5 a Day
- Find tons of games here
- Nutrition Explorations
- You are the Rhythm of the Universe! Mind, Body, and Spirit!
- Body and Mind
- Learn more about healthy eating and physical activity as well as how to advocate for healthy foods in your school with California Project Lean.
- The President's Challenge physical activity website offers awards, motivation and tools to helpl teens ages 13-17 get fit.
- Recipes from the Power Play! Kid's....Get Cookin'! Cookbook