Information covered at the South Sacramento Valley Almond Growersmeeting (a collaboration of UC Cooperative Extension of Colusa/Solano and Yolo Counties) dated February 11, 2010, may be viewed by clicking on the links provided below.
- Drought Survival Strategies for Almond Orchards - Ken Shackel; UC Davis Plant Sciences
- Developing Orchards for Top Production - John Edstrom; UCCE Farm Advisor, Colusa County
- Spray nozzle demonstration table to balance drift and herbicide performance - Kurt Hembree; Weed Management Farm Advisor, Fresno County
- Pest Management Alliance II for Almonds: Naval Orangeworm Management - Walt Bentley; UC IPM Entomologist, Kearney Ag. Center
- Update Ground and Surface Water Contaminates for Almond Growers - Parry Klassen; Coalition for Urban/Rural Environmental Stewardship